1. There is one almighty God comprised of a trinity: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We beieve in the Deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
3. The Holy Bible (King James version) is the true, inerrant Word of God from the first word in Genesis to the last word in Revelation and is completely revelant to mankind today.
4. Any and all doctrine of any organization is superseded by the Word of God and is acceptable only when it is in total and complete harmony with the Holy Bible.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace plus nothing and minus nothing.
6. We believe that the only cleansing of sin is by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe that Christians, by the aid of the Holy Spirit, should walk together in Christian love, should lead lives that are characterized by holy and righteous living, should walk circumspectly in the world, being exemplary in our deportment, and separated in our habits.
8. Anything that is called sin by the Word of God is still sin reguardless of the title or name given it by man or government.