Share Jesus Without Fear
STEP ONE: Use questions that determine where God is working.
1. Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
2. Do you know Jesus?
3. Do you believe there is a heaven and a hell?
4. If you were to die today, where would you spend eternity? If heaven, why?
5. If what you believe were not true, would you want to know it?
If the answer to # 5 is “YES,” then open your Bible and proceed to Step Two. If the answer to # 5 is “NO,” do nothing but thank the person for their time.
STEP TWO: Let the Bible speak. Ask the person to read the verse aloud. Then ask, “What does this say to you?” “What does that mean to you?” “How readest thou? KJV.” Then listen.
1. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
Ask, “What does this say to you?” Romans 6:23, page #_______
2. Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Ask, “What does this say to you?” John 3:3, page#_______
3. John 3:3 Jesus said, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Ask, Why did Jesus come to die? He came to pay for the sins of the world. Your sins and mine. John 14:6 page # _______
4. John 14:6 Jesus said, “ I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me.” Ask, “ What does this say to you?” Romans 10:9-11, page #_______
5. Romans 10:9-11 “ That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Ask, “What does this say to you?” 2 Corinthians 5:15 page #_______
6. 2 Corinthians 5:15 “ And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them and rose again. Ask, What does that mean? “No longer live for themselves.” Ask, “ What does this say to you?’ Revelations 3:20_______
7. Revelations 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if any man hear my voice and open the door. I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Ask, “What does this say to you?”
STEP THREE: Close with key questions.
1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you want forgiveness of your sin?
3. Do you believe Christ died on the cross for you and rose again?
4. Are you willing to surrender your life to Christ?
5. Are you ready to invite Jesus into your heart and into your life?
Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and cannot save myself, I’m trusting you, right now to save me, and give me the free gift of eternal life. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for paying for my sins. Help me to live for you each day and every day. In Jesus name I pray. Amen